Monday, November 8, 2010

Ayam Kambing Beg!!

In less than 3 weeks time, I'll be flying back home to Kuching!! YIPEEDEE!!
But before that, I have to sit for my CIMA exams and then, I'll be flying home.


Anyway, anything you guys want from KL? I can tumpang baggage space :3 Let me know in advance, so that I can:
  • get them if I happen to be in the area; and
  • pre-book Supersize Baggage online and enjoy a discount of up to 50%.
So far, I know that I need to tapao some Latt Jiu Pan Mee, Mei Xiang bak kua, Bread Talk buns (if can find), and some IKEA stuffs.

Anything?

5 comments:

ahlost said...

I want one latt jiu pan mee please. thank you ;)

Eve! said...

i want ikea stuff. How to let u know which items to get?

CHH lou Mou said...

i wan CHH with a cute hairsytle

a n n n a said...

ahlost: Orait!

eve: ehhhhhh... maybe can check from their site kua..

CHH loumou: Auf auf!!

Eve! said...

alright.I'll give u d item code in email.

No worries.Wont ask u to bring back anything that's heavier/bigger than u k =)

*wheee*