Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Return of Tag Post

I was browsing through my old blog and noticed that back then in year 2006, tag posts were very popular but it sorta die already these days; OR maybe it's still tagged around just that I don't get tag anymore? T______T

Anyway, just to bring back the tagging tradition and also because Fengy commented on my facebook post saying no one tags him. So, I thought, well why not. Just for fun maa... Reposting and retagging the post taken from here.

Originally, the name of the tag is "Fantastic Four". Back then, Yours Truly is a very English-Editor person, who loves to edit words used or more like personalising words/phrases. So, I renamed the "Fantastic Four" to "Fun-Tags-Tick Four" even though it doesn't make much sense.*LOL* and I even edited the Fantastic Four poster to something like this:

Anyway, here's the "Fun-Tags-Tick Four":

4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life:
- Home Tutor
- Admin Assistant in some firm
- Part time Tour & Hotel Reservationist
- Financial Analyst

4 Places I’ve Lived :
- Kuching
- Kuching
- Kuching
- Kuala Lumpur

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To:
I shall name the 4 latest places I've been to :P
- Kota Kinabalu
- Jakarta
- Sibu
- Taiwan
(Named 4 places I had fun most)

4 Places I Would Rather Be In:
- HOME in Kuching
- Ta Kiong for the cheap and affordable goodies. The BIG Supermarkets in KL here, goodies are more expensive :L
- In my comfy bed
- In my sleep, dreaming away~


4 Of My Favourite Food:
- SARAWAK LAKSA!!
- Latt Jiu Pan Mee
- Rum Raisin from Baskin & Robbins
- Tom Yum & Pineapple Fried Rice


4 Lucky Souls Tagged:
I now tag these Fantastic 4 people who has been commenting on my blog:

1. ahlost
2. Fengy
3. Kally
4. Yien

Have Fantastic day!

5 comments:

FengY said...

roarrr!! did the tag dy, but hor, nana letak me salah link lor! >.<

a n n n a said...

>.< changed d.. who ask ur link so panjang!

Unknown said...

uhh~ shud i call you Ms. "F"anna with curly hair nextime ~

*the ps on the hair do make it looks curly =)

a n n n a said...

Kally: lol!! this one is old picha, last time still very noob in ps. :P

yienyien said...

hohoho! nice!! i m going to do the tag!