Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20.10.2010

...happens once in a lifetime.

It is just like any day, but with beautiful figures.

It is just like any day, but with additional combo of  stupidity and carelessness and not to mention, ultimate noobness.

It is a day that I knew would happen, never hope for it to happen, but it did happen.

It is a day that awaken my robotness back to human form, to be more conscious and alert, and not take things so lightly..

Well, Malaysians are just so complacent. =/ Even starting the car, driving, parking, get out of the car and locking the car is so remote that one didn't even realised the car key is still in the car when it was locked.

Yea, that complacent-stupid-careless-noob Malaysian was me.

And best of all, the first thing I did was tweet about it. Many replied to it. Most of them were worried about me, gave suggestions, offered help and there was one who asked if I have a steel ruler with me at the moment. LOL 

Now, to think about it, social media do play an important and influential part of my life. I freaking tweet about being locked out of the car, instead of calling for help!

Anyway, 20.10.2010 is a day that I almost break into my own car by attempting to open the window by using palms to pull the window down. Noob kan?

I bet it happened to almost every one of us (since it happened to me). Locked out once is enough to remember for the whole life!


I was given two choices: Go home (had to wait till my aunt reach home then can go inside the house since house keys were in the car) and
  1. get my car the next morning; OR
  2. take a cab to get my car immediately when I get the spare key.
I had really bad feeling about leaving my car staying overnight there.......who knows what might happened to it! Plus, if I were to go get my car via cab (because I don't want to trouble others), God knows what might happened.

No offence, but taking cab at night is just not cool! It is like a nightmare. I just don't feel safe to even  walk around in my own country at night! How crazy is that? All thanks to the emerging rising crime rates in the country. =x I'm just saying only lah.........After the 20.10.2010 incident, we shouldn't take anything too lightly now, should we?
Thank God for friends. 

Thanks to JJ for sending me back, thanks to ahlost for her concern (even though she's all the way in Kuching, she still worries and broadcasted about my "almost take taxi to get car") *LOL*, thanks to Forrest for the ride to get my car, thanks to ZZT for kolo mee all the way from Kuching, and thanks to them all for accompanying me till I reached home. Appreciate everything they did and very Sorry for all the troubles... huhuhuhu..
A friend in need is a friend in deed. Friends are easy to make, but true friends are hard to find.
If it weren't for them, I would have taken the cab home to get the spare key and back to the place to get my car and God knows if I'm ever be home again. Couldn't thank them enough :))))))


So, how was your 20.10.2010?

2 comments:

ahlost said...

glad that everything's okay now..

hehehehe...

a n n n a said...

huhuhuh.. thanks to you..