Monday, October 25, 2010

A Gift From A Stranger

Last Saturday, after the Roxy Pink Tour at Pavilion KL. Y and I went to Fahrenheit 88. Just to check out the new mall. It's still very new as there were still lotsa vacant shops coming in soon. For some reason, it felt like The Hills Shopping Mall in Kuching.

We planned to tour the new mall level by level. At the first floor, we went into this crystal and rock shop. There was a man, a foreigner who claims that he's from Africa or somewhere there, called Ecuador something like that. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's Spanish. He was shopping for stones in hoping for love luck. *raises eyebrow*

Long story cut short, when we were there, he kept wanting to talk to us, well mostly to Y. Asked Y a lot of questions and offered to buy her a stone ring. My guess (my instinct never go wrong one) is he likes Y. Hahaha.. Want to act charming by asking Y to pick a stone ring she likes from the tray. Y resisted at first because since young we were taught not to talk to strangers, what more to say receive a gift from a stranger! I think the man wanted to make her not feel paiseh and also since I'm there, he probably just don't want me feeling left out, he also asked me to pick one of the ring also. Told him it's ok, I don't wear ring. But he kept insisting. Aiya.. Since the ring is only RM3, I am not paiseh one, I just picked a stone ring and find the right size. He happy, we happy, then can leave the shop fast fast, right?

But then, we stayed back for about 10 minutes or so, to entertain the fella talk about his training in Malaysia. =______________=|||| I just want to get out of the shop and proceed our lil tour in the shopping mall leh.

Anyway, thanks to Mr. Ecuadorian/African/I Think You're Spanish for the hematite stone ring.

2 comments:

ahlost said...

no gambar of the ring ah?

a n n n a said...

It's in my other laptop T__________T