Friday, September 3, 2010

I can't blog in my main domain

First of all, my home internet connection got cut off due to unforeseen issues. So, I couldn't online nor update my blog. Then, I subscribed to the DiGi Broadband.


Then, there were problems with the broadband.


The broadband speed was outrageously SLOW! Had to bear with the slowness and almost gone insane! Complaint over complaints on Twitter to Digi, but no solutions. Heck, Digi ignored my tweets even. PIFF

When the broadband is working well, I still can't blog because my main blog's server is having problems. According to the webhoster the problem is caused by the system failure which he is trying to solve and when it will be solved is unknown still.


This is not the first time for server failure. I have been facing the same problems several times within these few months. It is time to change....again.

Wteffff... So, here I am to rant about it. Anyway, I have registered to another webhosting company and waiting for this webhoster to get the server back so I can transfer everything to the new server. Moving "house" again. Mehhh...

No comments: