Saturday, September 11, 2010

September Sigh

It's September already. Time flies...

My finals are less than 2 months away and I still have so much to feed my brain!

Since my classes are only on evenings for weekdays and 3-6 hours on weekends, I have plenty of free time during weekdays. So, I thought of getting a part-time job like Barista at Starbucks or something as similar. But the thought about, utilising those free time to revise, the job thing was placed aside. When the "free" times come in hand, I hardly revise =/ what the heck man....

Practice practice practice. That's what they always say in order to pass this course. I need full self-discipline. LOL

I can't wait till the end of finals so that I can go home or find a temporary job before the new sem starts. Need extra $$$ to live leisurely again. By that, I mean to have a holiday - Travel and Dining the enjoyable way. :D

2 comments:

ahlost said...

faster come back.. we mish you :(

a n n n a said...

hukhuk.. can't wait to go back!