Sunday, September 12, 2010

sunday outing with Mocha

Happy Sunday!!

How did you spend your day today?

I spent the day today with Mocha :3

We went to church in the morning, and laze around in the afternoon.

After church, we head to Tesco in Ampang for some grocessories. Spent few hours there o.O!! Sometimes, I don't understand why and how I could spent hours in a supermarket...alone with Mocha. Best of all, I came out with RM22 worth of grocessories ONLY. So, what did I buy for RM22 and spent hours in the supermarket?

Just a packet of strawberry flava jelly, a packet of konnyaku jelly, 2 packets of minced beef, 2 bottles of yoghurt drink, a packet of rice balls with sesame fillings, and what else? Btw, I wanted to buy lemons, but the queue at the weighing counter was longer than the cashier!

Lol.. Ok demmit! I admit that I enjoy grocerry shopping even though I don't need to shop much.

Suddenly, so housewife =x sien....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

shopping are in our blood X)

a n n n a said...

huhuhuhuh... Couldnt agree more!

ahlost said...

so housewife.. <-- kakakakaka !!

a n n n a said...

:P